Following some serious vandalism on a couple of other wiki's this weekend, Wikia is working to address security issues. As a result, some things in our wiki are temporarily "broken" or inaccessible. Functionality will be restored after staff has finished sorting out the issues.
Currently "broken" things are:
- custom user tags (extra labels and stars are missing from user mastheads)
- chat tags and chat colours may not always work
- custom user colours may not always work
- MediaWiki pages (js, css, etc) may not be editable and not provide the unprotect option. (The thread said they'd leave access to Common.css while implementing a security patch, but looks like they did not.)
- custom styled features may be missing, or may come and go as changes are made