|Levels||11 - 25|
|Release date||April 25th, 2014|
|Diamond Dale||Quartz Quarter|
The difficulty of this episode is easy.
- Mud block is introduced at Level 11.
- Toys levels are introduced at Level 12.
- Fast orb are introduced at Level 16. You should use it once this level.
- Key locks are introduced at Level 23.
This episode contains levels 11 to 25.
|11||10||1,000||1 firefly|| is introduced|
First level with only one firefly
|13||20||200||25 toys||Second one board level|
|15||35||1,000||15 toys||20 toys in and the other one in . (7 in .)|
|16||20||1,000||6 fireflies||Fireflies are in stones|
Fast orb is introduced
|17||35||18,000||: 18,000||First level to have a treasure room|
|18||33||18,000||: 18,000||Old version had buffed into 13,000|
|20||25||900||12 toys||Some toys in thick and thin mud blocks|
|21||10||2,500||1 firefly||Fewest moves to wake up a firefly|
|22||30||500||50 toys||Color burst introduced|
Toys came with and with 50 toys
|23||22||1,000||1 firefly||is introduced|
|25||23||20,000||: 20,000||First level that is classified as hard level|
- This is the first episode with 15 levels.