|Levels||1 - 10|
|New features|| |
|Release date||April 25th, 2014|
Diamond Dale is the first episode of Diamond Digger Saga. It contains 10 levels:
This episode is very easy. One should not lose any lives on it.
New things[edit | edit source]
- Diamonds, Ground blocks , and score level are introduced at Level 1.
- Gold-striped blocks are introduced at Level 2.
- Firefly level is introduced at Level 5.
- Broken stones and Color Burst booster are introduced at Level 6.
- Stone and Magic Orb are introduced at Level 7.
- Rocket booster and one way line blast are introduced at Level 10.
- Steel is introduced also in Level 10.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
This episode introduces the most things at 12.
Levels[edit | edit source]
This episode contains levels 1 to 10.
- There are no "Hard Levels" classified in this episode.
|1||12||300||: 300||First level in the game|
This level can not be failed.
Old version had the fewest moves in game
|2||15||10,000||: 10,000||is introduced|
|4||15||20,000||: 20,000||Stone blocks are removed|
|6||20||1,500||4 fireflies||First level to have broken stone while Level 4 is removed|
|7||30||7,500||: 7,500||First level to have Stone block while Level 4 is removed|
|8||22||2,000||5 fireflies||First level that is not special|
|10||14||2,000||6 fireflies||Hardest of Episode 1|
Rocket booster and steel is unlocked
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.