Diamond Digger Saga is a game where you make rows of diamonds, then smash them to destroy dirt. It is made by King. It was released on Facebook on April 25, 2014, although the official Facebook page was created on June 26, 2013, however.
For a few hours on June 10th, 2014, the Diamond Digger's Facebook Page was glitched and the "Send to Mobile" button appeared. It disappeared in the afternoon, but in the night it appeared again, but mobile version wasn't available yet.
Diamond Digger Saga on mobile (Android and iOS) has been officially released on September 3rd, 2014. It's now available both on Google Play and Apple Store.
- The web version contains 1,010 levels divided into 52 episodes.
- Without prior notice, King has removed the web version on August 9, 2017 - what a sad day.
- On the mobile version the publication of new levels and episodes continues, currently there are 68 episodes with 1,250 levels.
- Publication frequency of new episodes was in a two-weeks' cycle, with some deviations. Currently it is rather one new episode per month.
- King has removed Diamond Digger Saga on late July 2017, it was still used on Facebook, and also used on desktop.
Gallery about mobile
There are some levels quite early in the game that are really hard. Such as level 42 which makes it different from all the other Saga games.