Diamond Digger Saga is a game where you make rows of diamonds, then smash them to destroy dirt. It is made by King. It was released on Facebook on April 25, 2014, although the official Facebook page was created on June 26, 2013, however.
- Currently there are 76 episodes with 1,370 levels.
- Publication frequency of new episodes was in a two-weeks' cycle, with some deviations. Currently it is rather one new episode per month.
Mobile and Web Versions
- For a few hours on June 10th, 2014, the Diamond Digger's Facebook Page was glitched and the "Send to Mobile" button appeared. It disappeared in the afternoon, but in the night it appeared again, but mobile version wasn't available yet.
- Diamond Digger Saga on mobile (Android and iOS) has been officially released on September 3rd, 2014. It's now available both on Google Play and Apple Store.
- Starting with episode 53 (August 2016) new episodes and levels were published only in the mobile version.
- Without prior notice, King has removed the web version on August 9, 2017 - what a sad day. It was returned on August 23.
- Finally in January 2018 the game came back on Facebook, and in February 2018 also the web version was updated and now shows the same look as on mobiles, and all levels that existed only on the mobile version are now available also on the web. The bonus calendar was changed from 5 days to 23 days like mobile version.
- This game "Diamond Digger" is similar to the Cocoa Cove's champion title.
Gallery about mobile
There are some levels quite early in the game that are really hard. Such as level 42 which makes it different from all the other Saga games.