|Target score||1,500 points|
|Level 101||Level 102||Level 103|
- Colorbond locks can be tricky to release, as diamonds that are needed for their releasing are under purple blocks.
- First board: Keep an eye on colorbond locks. You need to get water to the firefly before removing the green gemstones and going to the next board.
- Second board: Use the missiles under the fireflies to clear the columns under them. Then let water flow and collect most blue gemstones.
- Third board: There are 18 yellow gemstones. Move all yellow gemstones below the purple blocks and remove them.
- Fourth board: Use the Magic Orb to remove the red gemstones next to the firefly on the fourth board.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.