|Fireflies||6 (Total: 6 - 0/6)|
|Magic Orb||(65 gems)|
|Target score||20 points|
|Level 1025||Level 1026||Level 1027|
- There are two small channels in the first board.
- Then you need thirty gems each to destroy the two chameleons at the sides and twenty gems each for the four chameleons in the center. And there are not enough moves.
- 1st board: Two colored board. Water two key blocks and exit quickly, try to save the magic orb. No firefly! 300 points in gold-striped blocks.
- Alternative: Focus on the exit only. The other key release with the magic orb - this will save many precious moves!
- 2nd board: Three colored board. Wake up all six chameleons and six fireflies and use the magic orb and another dynamite booster to destroy remaining chameleons and/or to wake-up remaining fireflies.
Element notes Edit
Color gems Edit
First board Edit
Second board Edit
|1R||(20) x 4 ; (30) x 2|
- There are only 340 points in blocks.
- There were 32 moves in the first version, then 31, then reverted to the first version.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.