|Fireflies||3 (Total: 3)|
|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 102||Level 103||Level 104|
There are a few places that are tricky to accomplish. If you don't do them the right way, you'll fail the level. You also need a lot of luck for the last board.
- The first board: Don't wait until you get a Color Burst to get rid of the red diamonds. Instead, try to bring the three red diamonds together. How? The highest red diamond will fall on the middle one if you make a match above the middle one. After bringing those two together, make a match below, near the firefly. Hopefully the red diamonds will get together and you'll be able to match them. It's not always possible, though.
- The second board: As soon as your Color Burst meter is full, use it on red diamonds. Make matches to get the water through the firefly (upper way). Don't try the route below.
- The third board: Here you should focus on bringing the blue diamonds together. Also, two things: always when you see a match in the upper narrow route, match it and try making bigger matches (so that your Color Burst meter goes full again, in order to use it to help you concerning the narrow route). A lot of luck is needed here, though.
- The boards have been changed. Now there are far more red diamonds and you need not focus on them the same way as before. This, however, makes the first and second boards three-colored which is not easier then.
- There are two hardest levels in the episode. 93 and 109 are hard levels, but 103 is the hardest.
|Diamond Digger Saga Levels (2031-2045)|
|Episode 121|| Level 2031 • Level 2032 • Level 2033 • Level 2034 • Level 2035 • Level 2036 • |
Level 2037 • Level 2038 • Level 2039 • Level 2040 • Level 2041 • Level 2042 •
Level 2043 • Level 2044 • Level 2045
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.