|Fireflies||6 (Total: 6 - 2/2/2)|
|Magic Orb||(60 gems)|
|Target score||250 points|
|Level 1034||Level 1035||Level 1036|
- This level does not have enough moves.
|Difficulty||Very Easy||Easy||Very Hard|
- 1st board: Make the largest possible matches to fill the magic orb quickest. Then use it to open the exit and the tiles under the fireflies.
- 2nd board: You usually cannot avoid waking the chameleons. They require 15 gem stone each. Again make the largest possible matches, but also try to bring three yellow gem stones together at the exit. Try to save the Magic Orb.
- 3rd board: Try to break only the mud blocks to the upper firefly such that using the Magic Orb in the 1st to 3rd upper row right will water that and open a path to the lower one which you then can rescue with a DYNAMITE booster without waking any chameleon.
Would also work the other way round, weakening the mud blocks at the lower firefly and use the Magic Orb in the 1st to 3rd bottom row left, then the Dynamite on the top.
Element notes Edit
Color gems Edit
First board Edit
Second board Edit
|1, 2||(15) x 2|
|3||(15) x 4|
- There were 20 moves in the first version. Then 19 moves. Then reverted to the first version.
- This level is similar as Level 356 and Level 1282 but second and third boards are switched and modified.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.