|Magic Orb||(100 gems)|
|Target score||230,000 points|
|Depths||1 (Treasure room: 1Y, 1B)|
|Level 1037||Level 1038||Level 1039|
- There are so many mystery eggs in the first board, that you can hardly break through the Diggy blocks.
- In the second boards the color bursts are in an isolated area and might be unusable.
- In the third boards you need to dig through two groups of Diggy blocks.
- And the treasure rooms have a barrier in their center.
|Difficulty||Somewhat Hard||Somewhat Hard||Hard|
- 1st board: Do not open the entry until you have opened the left exit! 150,000 points in Diggy Blocks.
- 1R: Wrong way - it will take more moves then you ever have to exit. Given color bursts can be used only once if at all as no more gem stones will fall into the bottom areas.
- 1L: 70,000 points in Diggy Blocks.
- 1X: 140,000 points in Diggy Blocks - enough to pass.
- 1Y and 1B - Unusual treasure room with two colors.
Element notes Edit
Color gems Edit
Second board Edit
|All||Blue gems||25% (Manual)|
Outcomes of Mystery Eggs Edit
First, third boards Edit
|+33% Magic Orb meter||50%|
- This level had 36 moves in the first version, then 34, and reverted to 36 moves.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.