|Episode||Tick Tock Terrace|
|Magic Orb||(100 gems)|
|Target score||250 points|
|Level 1042||Level 1043||Level 1044|
Level 1043 is the third level in Tick Tock Terrace and the 247th totem level in Diamond Digger Saga. To pass this level, you must bring down 11 totems and score at least 250 points in 40 moves or fewer.
- There is one lava bee bomb in the second board which explodes within 5 moves and is hard to be watered because there are stones and purple blocks in the way.
- In the third board, when the lava is cooled, the seven totems block the fall of diamonds which makes it hard to bring them down.
|Difficulty||Very Easy||Very Easy||Easy|
- 1st board: Bring down 2 totems normally. Save the Magic Orb. 1,800 points in gold-striped blocks.
- 2nd board: Water the lava bee bomb quickly. Then bring down 2 totems normally.
- 3rd board: Cool the lava quickly. Then bring down 7 totems normally. 3,000 points in a Diggy block.
- 11,000 points are scored easily.
- This is the first non-score level with a Diggy block.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.