|Episode||Tick Tock Terrace|
|Fireflies||8 (Total: 14 - 2/(6)x2)|
|Magic Orb||(100 gems)|
|Target score||10,000 points|
|Level 1050||Level 1051||Level 1052|
Level 1051 is the eleventh level in Tick Tock Terrace and the 284th firefly level in Diamond Digger Saga. To pass this level, you must wake up 8 fireflies and score at least 10,000 points in 30 moves or fewer.
- The first board is easy despite 90 gems needed to rout chameleons.
- But the last board (left and right side) is super hard because this board is with three colors and you need 45 gems to rout the last chameleon despite raining color bursts.
|Difficulty||Very Easy||Very Easy||Intense|
- 1st board: 2 fireflies. 27,000 points in Diggy blocks and 330 points in ground blocks.
- 1L and 1R: 6 fireflies. 30,000 points in Diggy blocks and no ground blocks.
Element notes Edit
Color gems Edit
First board Edit
|1||(50) x 2 ; (90) x 2|
|1L, 1R||(10) x 2, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45|
Special items Edit
All boards Edit
|1st, 9th||Color burst||100%|
- It is impossible to go at right side without dynamite booster or 4-way missile booster because when the entry is a top side and two exit at left and side are watered at the same time, you go always at the left side.
- This is the second non-score level with Diggy blocks.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.