|Fireflies||6 (Total: 6 - 2/1/1/2)|
|Magic Orb||(100 gems)|
|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 1056||Level 1057||Level 1058|
Level 1057 is the second level in Floating Fountain and the 286th firefly level in Diamond Digger Saga. To pass this level, you must wake up 6 fireflies and score at least 1,000 points in 35 moves or fewer.
- In the last board, It can be very hard to wake up the two last fireflies.
|Difficulty||Very Easy||Somewhat Easy||Medium|
- 1st board: Trigger a chameleon and the mud ninja maker in the bottom right corner. 2 fireflies.
- 2nd board: No problem to wake the chameleon (it's only 10 gems amount). Use the Magic Orb on the steel blocks to wake up one firefly.
- 3rd board: Same as previous board, but charge the Magic Orb somewhat before you exit.
- 4th board: Try not to wake up too many chameleons, even though it's only 15 gem stones per chameleon. Try a path on the top . Use the Magic Orb to break the steel at the upper firefly. 2 fireflies.
Element notes Edit
|1, 1R, 2||10|
|2L||(15) x 3|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.