|Fireflies||6 (Total: 6 - 2/2/1/1)|
|Magic Orb||(80 gems)|
|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 1059||Level 1060||Level 1061|
Level 1060 is the fifth level in Floating Fountain and the 287th firefly level in Diamond Digger Saga. To pass this level, you must wake up 6 fireflies and score at least 1,000 points in 25 moves or fewer.
- You may not miss a single firefly.
- Chameleons require 10 gem stones in the first board, 20 in the second, 30 in the third, and 15 in the last.
|Difficulty||Very Easy||Hard||Very Hard|
- 1st board: No problem to wake a Chameleon. Use the Magic Orb to exit.
- 2nd board: Bring water to the lava quickly, and try to avoid the Chameleon. Save the Magic Orb.
- 3rd board: Use the Magic Orb to break the stones on the entry, the next on the exit.
- 4th board: Bring water to the top and left, avoid the Chameleon on the bottom. Next Magic Orb will wake the firefly.
- You can also remove the Chameleon with the Dynamite!
Element notes Edit
|1||(10) x 2|
|3||(15) x 2|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.