|Magic Orb||(100 gems)|
|Target score||84,000 points|
|Depths||2 (Treasure room: 1L, 2R)|
|Level 1088||Level 1089||Level 1090|
- There are few moves and points in blocks.
|Difficulty||Intense||Nearly Impossible||Nearly Impossible|
- 1st board: 12,000 points in Diggy blocks and 2,200 points in gold-striped blocks. Make matches on the bottom first, then exit quickly.
- 2nd board: Rectangular (size 6x9) treasure room with three colors. Make matches as long as there are large gem stones. Do not use the Magic Orb, but exit instead.
- 3rd board: 32,000 points in gold-striped blocks. Use the Magic Orb on a color that does not touch the Stone Maker Block!
- 4th board: Treasure room with three colors. It is good to enter with another filled Magic Orb here.
Element notes Edit
Color gems Edit
Second board (Left) Edit
Second board (Right) Edit
- This is the first score level with treasure room in half-way.
[There are currently no videos which show the current version of this level]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.