|Target score||3,000 points|
|Level 107||Level 108||Level 109|
The information in this section is missing or incomplete, but we're doing a big project of adding strategies and difficulties for all levels currently! Feel free to extend the article if you have any information! If you're stuck on this level and need help NOW, feel free to request immediate filling out of this section in our wiki group.
This is a lot about luck here. There are just a few tips you can be given.
Always make sure that you don't let water to the exit of the board before waking up the board firefly.
- FIrst board: If you have a green color burst given there, you're lucky. Go to the next board as soon as possible.
- Second board: Use color bursts given as soon as you can but don't use the color burst you earn with the meter.
- Third board: It's slightly easier than the previous one. The same strategy. Don't use the earned color burst!
- Fourth board: Use it here. Not necessarily at the exact moment you come on this board. Make sure to use the given color bursts, too. It shouldn't be too hard to get to the last fireflies.
- This level has only 2 depths and four boards.