|Fireflies||4 (Total: 4 - 2/0/2)|
|Other features|| |
|Magic Orb||(100 gems)|
|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 1098||Level 1099||Level 1100|
Level 1099 is the fourteenth level in Cheddar Chase and the 298th firefly level in Diamond Digger Saga. To pass this level, you must wake up 4 fireflies and score at least 1,000 points in 30 moves or fewer.
- Four fireflies are in small channels in three-colored boards. But there are plenty of moves...
- Always make large matches under the small channels.
- 1st board: Color bursts and 2 or 4-way missiles appear in the first two columns. 7,000 points in Diggy blocks. 2 fireflies, and no way to miss them :-)
- 2nd board: Water most mud bee bombs and trigger two mud ninjas at right. No firefly!
- 3rd board: Use the Magic Orb to clear the small channels to wake up the two last fireflies.
Element notes Edit
Color gems Edit
Second board Edit
Color lock Edit
Special items Edit
First board Edit
|1st, 2nd||Horizontal 2-way line blast||1.25%|
|Vertical 2-way line blast||1.25%|
|4-way line blast||1.25%|
[There are currently no videos which show the current version of this level]