|Magic Orb||(100 gems)|
|Target score||70,000 points|
|Depths||3 (Treasure room: 1Z, 3X)|
|Level 1099||Level 1100||Level 1101|
- There are few points in blocks.
- Don't waste move on collecting them.
- A three colored treasure room is still better than collecting small coins only.
- 1st board: 27,000 points in gold-striped blocks blocks. Big points are on the right side.
- 2nd board: 19,800 points in gold-striped blocks. Big points are in the top row and center column.
- 3rd board: 21,800 points in gold-striped blocks.
- Left path:
- 1Y: 12,200 points in gold-striped blocks. No big points anywhere...
- 1Z: Treasure room with three colors.
- Down path:
- 2X: 13,100 points in gold-striped blocks. No big points anywhere...
- 3X: Treasure room with three colors.
- In the first version, 90,000 points were required and there were 33 moves. There were 35 moves in the second version and 70,000 points were required.
[There are currently no video in the current version]