|Fireflies||17 (Total: 17 - 4/2/5/6)|
|Magic Orb||(100 gems)|
|Target score||400 points|
|Level 1101||Level 1102||Level 1103|
- This level needs a lot of luck to have four good boards.
- You cannot miss a single firefly.
- Mud bombs are a threat for this level.
- 1st board: You must water the left mud bomb, and have a match at the exit, or the level is already lost. Exit with a filled Magic Orb and 4 fireflies!
- 2nd board: Use the Magic Orb in the bottom, left to the center column. Then you must have a match at the entry, or the level is lost. Otherwise clear the exit. Total 6 fireflies.
- 3rd board: Clear the board normally. Mud bombs will go off inevitably. Exit with a full Magic Orb and 11 fireflies.
- 4th board: Make a match next to the left mud bomb; the right one will go off anyway. Then use the Magic Orb (preferably in the bottom row, otherwise center row or one above) to water the left mud bomb.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.