First version (2017-01-12 — 2017-1x-xx) Edit
|Magic Orb||(100 gems)|
|Target score||49,000 points|
|Depths||5 (Treasure room: 5)|
- There were 25 moves.
Old strategy Edit
- General: Do not waste moves on your way to the 4th board. This is where you score most points.
- 1st board: Bring down Mystery eggs where possible with a single match. They contain more points than the rest of the board! Otherwise just exit quickly. 2,500 points in gold-striped blocks.
- 2nd board: Trigger all stone maker blocks early. Then it's just the same... Focus on one side to exit - if you can! 8,400 points in gold-striped blocks.
- 3rd board: Break the Diggy Block (5 matches - 7,000 points) to exit... Still almost no points in the board!!!
- 4th board: Clear the bottom row. The first board to score a lot - 36,000 points in Diggy blocks - try to get them all before exiting!
- 5th board: Treasure room with three colors :-( You must have a couple of moves left to finish.
Element notes Edit
Mystery Eggs Edit
1st to 3rd boards Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.