|Magic Orb||(75 gems)|
|Target score||1,300 points|
|Level 1125||Level 1126||Level 1127|
- Lava bomb going off in the first boards is almost, in the second absolutely inevitable.
- The third board has too many purple blocks and thus often needs additional boosters.
- 1st board: Try to bring water to the Lava Bomb, or to bring down the totem a bit already (whatever looks better). Then cool the lava and bring down the totem normally. Save the Magic Orb.
- 2nd board: Use the Magic Orb under the totem and third row from bottom. Then exit quickly. Sometimes even missiles drop that are usable!
- 3rd board: This needs a lot of luck to have matches under the four totems at all! Missiles will usually be unusable. The Magic Orb can help for one side, the other needs boosters or another try...
Element notes Edit
Special items Edit
Second board Edit
|2nd||Horizontal 2-way line blast||10%|
Last board Edit
|1st||1-right-way line blast||10%|
- There is a glitch, that at the beginning it shows "Depth 1/5". Reason is that in the level definition file there is an additional board that never can be reached.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.