|Target score||50,000 points|
|Level 112||Level 113||Level 114|
- There are many boards with frozen blocks.
Your main goal is to get to the Treasure Room as fast as you can.
- First board: If you see some bigger combos, you're lucky. Get the water to the exit as soon as possible, and try to break as many yellow gemstones therefore as you are able to. Always keep an eye on the top right corner, where the exit is. If you see a combo which can break that corner, don't miss it. Note: Don't use the Line Blast here, even if your meter's full.
- Second board: Break the 'between-dirt' twice, so that you can get a big yellow combo, which will open the exit and fill your Line Blast meter (if it's not already full). Use the Line Blast on the exit row and immediately progress to the next board.
- Third board: If you can make a combo with the given yellow color burst as soon as you get to this board, you're lucky. Do it, and just make a way to the exit fast. If you don't get that lucky combo, don't worry. Just try to bring the three yellow gemstones together, so that you can use the yellow color burst.
- Fourth board: Use the given rockets if you can immediately. Always look for the biggest yellow combos. If you have no good combo out there, it's always good to break those given yellows. Your Line Blast meter should fill up before you run out of moves, and then use it for the exit column.
- Fifth board: It's Treasure Room. You should have a few moves left when you get here in order to pass the level. The only tip that can be given is that you should always break the BIG gemstones, and if possible, two or more of them at the same time. Each gives 2,000 points.
- This level has 3 depths and 5 boards.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.