|Fireflies||9 (Total: 9 - 1/1/1/6)|
|Magic Orb||(80 gems)|
|Target score||1,550 points|
|Level 1167||Level 1168||Level 1169|
Level 1168 is the eighth level in Coral Utopia and the 316th firefly level in Diamond Digger Saga. To pass this level, you must wake up 9 fireflies and score at least 1,550 points in 37 moves or fewer.
- This level is very hard.
- You may not miss any firefly.
|Difficulty||Very Easy||Very Easy||Very Easy|
- 1st board: Wake the chameleon if needed, water the firefly, exit.
- 2nd board: Trigger the Angry Rocks, wake the chameleons, bring water to the key and the firefly, exit.
- 3rd board: Trigger the upper left Angry Rock only, try to avoid the other, bring water to the keys, exit with a charged magic orb.
- 4th board: If you have two matches in one corner, great. Make them and use the Magic Orb in the top row corner of that side to finish. Otherwise use the Magic Orb first, and then the level is over, one way or the other (usually the other :-()...
Element notes Edit
Color gems Edit
All boards Edit
|1L||(15) x 3|
|1X||(5) x 12|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.