|Magic Orb||(90 gems)|
|Target score||220,000 points|
|Depths||4 (Treasure room: 4)|
|Level 1185||Level 1186||Level 1187|
- There are few moves. Get out of the boards quickly to the Treasure Room, but it is a long way.
Generally it is wise to exit every board as quick as possible, as only the Treasure Room can bring enough points per move.
- 1st board: Bring water to the lava, but not to the exit. 27,600 points in gold striped blocks and fill the Magic Orb.
- 2nd board: Use the Magic Orb as a first move in the bottom left. Use color bursts whenever possible to fill the Magic Orb and exit. 28,000 points in gold striped blocks.
- 3rd board: Use the Magic Orb to exit immediately. Don't waste moves here! 30,000 points in gold striped blocks.
- Bad alternative: Make your way to the exit from the left, so lava can't get in your way, and save the Magic Orb for the next board.
- 4th board: Bring water to the lava, then clear it also with the Magic Orb. 24,800 points in gold striped blocks.
- Better alternative: Use the Magic Orb in the top row, to collect all mystery eggs at once. This will pay off if you haven't used too many moves in the previous board. Save a second Magic Orb.
- 5th board: As before... 40,000 points in gold striped blocks.
- Better alternative: Use the Magic Orb in a column next to the center.
- 6th board: Treasure room with two colors, and the same old problem: Not enough moves for so many needed points, if you haven't been quick enough :-((
- Alternative: Probably plenty of moves left :-)
Element notes Edit
Outcomes of Mystery Eggs Edit
First to fifth boards Edit
|+36.67% Magic Orb meter||34%|
- This level is the same as Level 817 with one move less and three lava blocks at top instead three mystery eggs.
- It happens often that Mystery Eggs charge the Magic Orb when it is already full, give color burst where you cannot use them, or when you already exit, and only few have 2,000 points in it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.