|Fireflies||13 (Total: 14 - 5/3/3/3)|
|Magic Orb||(100 gems)|
|Target score||2,000 points|
|Level 1193||Level 1194||Level 1195|
Level 1194 is the fourth level in Crazy Highway and the 322nd firefly level in Diamond Digger Saga. To pass this level, you must wake up 13 fireflies and score at least 2,000 points in 26 moves or fewer.
- It has few moves and too many stones.
- Very often there are no color bursts in the first board for a couple of moves. Those games you can already forget right from the start.
- Theoretically, you can miss one firefly, but it is impossible to miss any in the second and third board at all, and almost impossible in the first and last.
- 1st board: Use given color bursts plenty, but never on the exit tile color (center right) until you have 5 fireflies.
When you have cleared large part of the board, lava bees won't be a big problem.
- 2nd board: Bring water to the lava bee bomb and 3 fireflies with a Magic Orb in the second row from the bottom, third column from the left. Then waste too many moves to the exit.
- 3rd board: Bring water to the lava. Usually the point where you run out of moves because of too much stone. 3 fireflies.
- 4th board: Use given color bursts to remove as much stone as possible before the lava bee counts down. THEN use the Magic Orb. 3 fireflies.
Element notes Edit
Outcomes of Mystery Eggs Edit
Third board Edit
|+33% Magic Orb meter||50%|
|1||(20) x 4|
Special items Edit
First board Edit
Fourth board Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.