|Magic Orb||(100 gems)|
|Target score||66,000 points|
|Depths||3 (Treasure room: 3)|
|Level 1201||Level 1202||Level 1203|
- The first board is annoying: You have to waste move after move without earning any points.
- The next two boards ain't any better: You have to waste move after move without being able to open the exit lock.
- 1st board: Only to waste moves - reach the exit in the bottom left quickly.
- 2nd board: 30,000 points in Diggy blocks. It takes too many moves to collect the 50 blue gems to exit as they hardly ever fall!
- 3rd board: 30,000 points in Diggy blocks. Theoretically you could exit here, if there were matches possible at all of them - but there never will be! You should spend a Dynamite booster when you got all Diggy blocks in the previous board!
- 4th board: Treasure room with two colors. Easy to finish here if you wouldn't run out of moves before...
Element notes Edit
Color gems Edit
First board Edit
Second board Edit
Third board Edit
Fourth board Edit
Color locks Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.