|Magic Orb||(80 gems)|
|Target score||3,200 points|
|Level 1205||Level 1206||Level 1207|
- There are too many stone makers in this level, especially in the third.
- The immense number in the last board is no problem as most are above the totem or far enough away from matches.
- There are too few moves for more than three boards.
|Difficulty||Somewhat Easy||Very Hard||Intense|
- 1st board: Bring down quickly one totem. If possible, drop mystery eggs. Then exit. 1 totem, 3-colored room.
- 2nd board: Trigger 2 angry stone makers. Then bring down 3 totems, 3-colored room, 2 angry stone makers
- 3rd board: Trigger stone makers. Then bring down one totem. 1 totem, 3-colored room, 6 angry stone makers
- 4th board: Try to avoid stone makers except at bottom (trigger these four early but only when absolutely needed) and bring down the last totem. 1 totem, 3-colored room, 22 angry stone makers
Element notes Edit
Color gems Edit
Third board Edit
Outcomes of Mystery Eggs Edit
1st, 2nd, 4th boards Edit
|+41.25% Magic Orb meter||50%|