|Fireflies||8 (3/4/1) (Total: 10)|
|Magic Orb||(125 gems)|
|Target score||1,670 points|
|Level 1213||Level 1214||Level 1215|
- Often, you cannot leave the second board.
- Sometimes, you cannot even leave the first board.
- You may not miss a single firefly.
- It is impossible to pass without an Dynamite booster.
|Difficulty||Hard||Very Hard||Very Hard|
- 1st board: 3 fireflies. Break the Stone next to them.
- 2nd board: 4 fireflies. Break the Mud Blocks next to them. Theoretically, you should save the magic orb. Practically, you cannot exit without - if at all.
- 3rd board: Use a Dynamite booster at the entry for the last firefly. There is no other way, as many purple blocks are in the way, too much stone is on the way around, the board is three colored, so matches will be few, and moves even fewer.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.