|Magic Orb||(100 gems)|
|Target score||66,000 points|
|Depths||5 (Treasure room: 5L, 5, 5R)|
|Level 1233||Level 1234||Level 1235|
- This level is somewhat hard due to 3 colors for all boards excepted the board "4" (see map).
- When you try to collect single Diggy blocks, you waste your moves.
- And the treasure rooms are all 3-colored :-(
- Therefore follow the strategy to pass with many moves left.
|Difficulty||Somewhat Hard||Hard||Very Hard|
- The best and most effective way through this maze is: 1, 2, 2L/R, 3L/R, 3, 4, 5.
- Try to avoid the complicated boards: 1L, 1R, and 4L, 4R. They will cost many, precious moves.
- Take care in board 3 not to exit to the other side, but always exit down to 4!
So don't use the Magic Orb in the top row!
- Take your time to collect many Diggy Blocks with larger matches in board 4.
- Main room (in green): Nothing, three exits to 1L, 1R or 2
- 1L and 1R: 15,000 points in diggy blocks. Exit to 2[L/R]
- 2: 30,000 points in diggy blocks, two exits to 2L, 2R
- 2L and 2R: Nothing, two exits to 2 or 3[L/R]
- 3: Nothing, three exits to 4 or 3[L/R]
- 3L and 3R: 25,000 points in diggy blocks, two exits to 3 or 4[L/R]
- 4 (in pink): 30,000 points in diggy blocks, 2-colored room and one exit at down side to 5
- 4L and 4R: Nothing, one exit to 5[L/R]
- 5L, 5 and 5R: Treasure room with three colors :-(
Element notes Edit
Color gems Edit
Board 4 Edit
[There are currently no videos which show the current version of this level]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.