|Magic Orb||(100 gems)|
|Target score||2,000 points|
|Level 1240||Level 1241||Level 1242|
Level 1241 is the sixth level in Under Pressure and the 300th totem level in Diamond Digger Saga. To pass this level, you must bring down 11 totems and score at least 2,000 points in 25 moves or fewer.
- The last board is intense. It has few moves - even with two extra moves. You need the Magic Orb two times in the last board - nearly impossible.
|Difficulty||Very Easy||Very Hard||Intense|
- 1st board: Use given color burst. Make matches under the totem, and at the exit.
- 2nd board: Make matches under the totem.
- 3rd board: Use given color burst to bring down the totem. Quit if not possible. Use the Magic Orb to exit.
- 4th board: Use given color burst. Then as before.
- 5th board: Use given missiles and spare the Magic Orb as long as possible.
Element notes Edit
Special items Edit
|1st||Color burst||Fixed layout|
|1st ~ 4th||Frozen block||Fixed layout|
|5th||1-up-way line blast||Fixed layout|
- In the first four boards the frozen blocks form patterns: (almost) everywhere, vertical stripes, diagonal cross, left half of the board.
- There were 28 moves in the first version.
- This is the 300th level.
[There are currently no videos which show the current version of this level]