|Fireflies||11 (Total: 11 - 4/4/3)|
|Magic Orb||(100 gems)|
|Target score||35,000 points|
|Level 1250||Level 1251||Level 1252|
Level 1251 is the first level in Episode 69 and the 338th firefly level in Diamond Digger Saga. To pass this level, you must wake up 11 fireflies and score at least 35,000 points in 26 moves or fewer.
- You need a match at the entrance of the first board (three colors) or you will have to spend too many of the moves needed for the third board.
- Similar with the second board, the lava bombs go off after three moves!
- The third board is also almost always impossible, as you cannot bring water to the Lava Bee bombs at all, and every second move one will go off, until the whole board is filled with lava, and the game terminates due to no more matches.
- 1st board: Water the Lava bee in time. 28,000 points in gold-striped blocks.
- 2nd board: Water the Lava bees in time. Impossible in 80% of all games. 14,000 points in gold-striped blocks.
- 3rd board: Nuke the board with two Dynamite boosters. Probably you won't have any after this game anymore, as all levels now require so many of them to pass... 20,000 points in gold-striped blocks.
Element notes Edit
Special items Edit
All boards Edit
|All||Horizontal 2-way line blast||5%|
|All||Vertical 2-way line blast||5%|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.