|Target score||100,000 points|
|Level 125||Level 126||Level 127|
Not a too hard level all in all.
- First board: Get the keys and exit as fast as you can.
- Second board: If you're lucky, you'll get all keys without Line blast. If not, use it.
- Third board: Use given Color Burst if possible - but that's never going to happen. If you have any combos to break the dirt around the keys, match them. Otherwise use the Magic Orb or restart the level. Get to the exit fast.
- Fourth board: If you have some combos in the top row, match them. Get the water to the exit quickly. Don't use the Line blast, just fill up the Magic Orb before you exit.
- Fifth board: Use Line Blast to pass to the next board. You can, however, make large matches on the Money Blocks if available.
- Sixth board: Treasure Room. If you have around 5 moves left, do the best combos (the ones with the most number of "big" gemstones) and you'll pass the level.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.