|Fireflies||8 (Total: 9 - 3/2/4)|
|Magic Orb||(90 gems)|
|Target score||1,100 points|
|Level 1337||Level 1338||Level 1339|
Level 1338 is the thirteenth level in Episode 74 and the 362nd firefly level in Diamond Digger Saga. To pass this level, you must wake up 8 fireflies and score at least 1,100 points in 30 moves or fewer.
- You can pass only with three boards where everything just fits perfectly.
- Even though you may miss one firefly, the level is still nearly impossible.
- 1st board: Trigger all stone maker blocks first. This should not take more than two, three moves, or you can forget the level already. Then clear the center row and bottom area before you let water flow. Don't need more than 12 moves in total, or quit. Don't use the Magic Orb. If you have to, quit!
- 2nd board: Use the Magic Orb on the two lower stone maker blocks. You must then have a match that opens the key, or you can also forget the level. Also you must have matches in the top row (without triggering the stone make block) and right column, or ... (you know).
- 3rd board: With three colors, this is what makes the level so intense. Even when everything went fine until here, and you have maybe 8 moves left, you will still fail here regularly. Trigger the Mud Ninjas first. There must be a match at the entry which is very unlikely. Do not touch the stone maker block, you do not need this firefly.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.