|Fireflies||17 (Total: 18 - 4/4/5/5)|
|Magic Orb||(60 gems)|
|Target score||1,500 points|
|Level 1339||Level 1340||Level 1341|
Level 1340 is the fifteenth and last level in Episode 74 and the 363rd firefly level in Diamond Digger Saga. To pass this level, you must wake up 17 fireflies and score at least 1,500 points in 38 moves or fewer.
- You may miss one firefly.
- But the number of moves is very low.
|Difficulty||Very Easy||Hard||Very Hard|
- 1st board: Wake the chameleon and trigger the Mud Ninjas early. Use the Magic Orb to exit, usually two blocks above the exit.
- 2nd board: Clear the top right and the center rows. Use the Magic Orb in the bottom left to exit.
- 3rd board: Clear at the exit and everything on the left side. Use the Magic Orb in the bottom right to exit.
- 4th board: Avoid the chameleons. Clear the entry (if not possible - bust), and use the Magic Orb in the center row, third column from left.
Element notes Edit
Color gems Edit
Third board Edit
|2A||10 (1st row), 12 (7th row)|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.