|Magic Orb||(80 gems)|
|Target score||5,000 points|
|Level 1351||Level 1352||Level 1353|
It is all about luck to have line blasts in the right spots.
|Difficulty||Very Easy||Intense||Nearly Impossible|
- 1st board: Use the given line blasts to bring water to the lava and to bring down the totems.
- 2nd board: Practically the same, but without line blasts. The color burst from the magic orb can help.
- 3rd board: You need a usable line blast in the rightmost column, third row from top, to bring down the totems, and another one in the bottom row to open the path to the exit.
- 4th board: Use the given line blasts to bring down the totems.
- 5th board: You need a usable line blast in the bottom row for the two totems in the bottom right corner. Bring down the remaining totems normally, with help of the color burst from the magic orb.
Element notes Edit
Special items Edit
First board Edit
|All||4-way line blast||10%|
Third board Edit
|1st and 9th||Horizontal 2-way line blast||75%|
Fourth and fifth boards Edit
|Vertical 2-way line blast||None (Fixed)|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.