|Fireflies||10 (Total: 11 - 3/2/3/3)|
|Magic Orb||(70 gems)|
|Target score||1,200 points|
|Level 1353||Level 1354||Level 1355|
Level 1354 is the fourteenth level in Episode 75 and the 367th firefly level in Diamond Digger Saga. To pass this level, you must wake up 10 fireflies and score at least 1,200 points in 28 moves or fewer.
- You can miss one firefly.
- Color bursts will help.
- 1st board : Use the given color bursts to bring water to the fireflies and to collect the required gems for the chameleons. Beware of watering the key and opening the exit too early.
- 2nd board : Either use the magic orb in the top center, or bring water to the lava bomb on the left before it explodes.
- 3rd board : Use the given color bursts to bring water to the fireflies, water the mud bombs and collect the key. Again keep an eye on the exit, that it is not opened too early.
- 4th board : Avoid the chameleons. Lead water to the fireflies using the top path to the left. Using the line blast in the leftmost column, fourth row from top, can be a good idea.
Element notes Edit
|1||(15) x 3|
|2||(15) x 2|
Special items Edit
First and third boards Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.