|Magic Orb||(100 gems)|
|Target score||201,000 points|
|Depths||4 (Treasure room: 4)|
|Level 1359||Level 1360||Level 1361|
- There are many small channels in the second to fifth boards. The Magic Orb is a must have in the begin of the 2nd, 4th, and 5th boards.
|Difficulty||Hard||Very Hard||Very Hard|
- 1st board: 74,000 points in Diggy blocks and 12,000 points in gold-striped blocks. Save the Magic Orb.
- 2nd board: 45,000 points in Diggy blocks and 8,400 points in gold-striped blocks. Use the Magic Orb in the bottom left immediately. Don't waste moves on gold striped-blocks but recharge the Magic Orb.
- 3rd board: 36,000 points in Diggy blocks. Use the Magic Orb in the entry row to extinguish the lava immediately. Recharge the Magic Orb and exit.
- 4th board: 10,000 points in gold-striped blocks. Use the Magic Orb in the entry column to extinguish the lava immediately. Recharge the Magic Orb and exit.
- 5th board: 18,000 points in Diggy blocks and 3,500 points in gold-striped blocks. Use the Magic Orb in the entry row to exit immediately.
- 6th board: Treasure room with three colors. Use a color burst booster if needed.
Element notes Edit
Mystery Eggs Edit
1st, 3rd, 4th, 5th boards Edit
|+33% Magic Orb meter||50%|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.