|Toys||17 (Total: 25 - 7/8/(5)x2)|
|Magic Orb||(90 gems)|
|Target score||1,300 points|
|Level 1378||Level 1379||Level 1380|
- There are many purple blocks and frozen blocks but you can miss three toys.
- 1st board: Try bringing water to the greatest part of the board before the third hit on the toy blocks (top one 3, bottom one 4 toys), that you can collect (almost) all of them.
- 2nd board: The same with 8 toys in the toy block. If you use the color burst from the magic orb, make sure that you do not open the exit too early.
- 3rd board (left or right): The same again, 5 toys in the toy block.
Element notes Edit
Color gems Edit
First board Edit
Second board Edit
Color lock Edit
|2||(30) x 2 (Blue, Red)|
- There were 35 moves and 20 toys needed in the first version.
[Currently, there are no videos that show the current version (2nd version).]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.