|Fireflies||10 (Total: 11 - 3/2/3/3)|
|Magic Orb||(70 gems)|
|Target score||2,000 points|
|Level 1428||Level 1429||Level 1430|
Level 1429 is the fourteenth level in Episode 80 and the 385th firefly level in Diamond Digger Saga. To pass this level, you must wake up 10 fireflies and score at least 2,000 points in 43 moves or fewer.
- The last board is extremely hard because of four chameleons (25 gems needed to rout each of them) and it is three-colored.
- You can miss one firefly.
|Difficulty||Very Easy||Very Hard||Intense|
- If possible, water the lava bees before they explode.
- Use the given line blasts to open the path to the fireflies in the corners.
- In the fourth board avoid the chameleons and the lava bee by going around the board (with help of the line blast from the magic orb).
Element notes Edit
|1||(25) x 2|
|2||(15) x 2|
|2L||(15) x 3|
|2X||(25) x 4|
Special items Edit
First and third boards Edit
|Horizontal 2-way line blast||All||5%|
|Vertical 2-way line blast||All||5%|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.