|Fireflies||5 (Total: 9)|
|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 13||Level 14||Level 15|
An easy level, as there are plenty of moves.
|Difficulty||Very Easy||Easy||Somewhat Easy|
- First board: Bring the flow of water to the firefly, then to the exit. Easy, although broken stones in the corner of the exit can trick you, and make you lose a few moves, due to there being 3 different colors.
- Second board: Same. Use Line Blast (rocket) if you can, for the column of the exit.
- Third board: Same again. Use given Color Burst if necessary.
- Fourth board: Use rockets to break most of the ground blocks that you need. An easy board.
- Fifth board: Use Color Burst from Magic Orb to help you get to the last firefly.