|Fireflies||5 (Total: 5)|
|Target score||1,500 points|
|Level 13||Level 14||Level 15|
An easy level, as there are plenty of moves.
The information in this section is missing or incomplete, but we're doing a big project of adding strategies and difficulties for all levels currently! Feel free to extend the article if you have any information! If you're stuck on this level and need help NOW, feel free to request immediate filling out of this section in our wiki group.
1 Star: 1,500 points
2 Stars: ??? points
3 Stars: ??? points
- First board: Bring the flow of water to the firefly, then to the exit. Easy, although broken stones in the corner of the exit can trick you, and make you lose a few moves, due to there being 3 different colors.
- Second board: Same. Use Line Blast (rocket) if you can, for the column of the exit.
- Third board: Same again. Use given Color Burst if necessary.
- Fourth board: Use rockets to break most of the ground blocks that you need. An easy board.
- Fifth board: Use Color Burst from Magic Orb to help you get to the last firefly.
This level has five depths.