|Target score||80,000 points|
|Level 152||Level 153||Level 154|
This is all about reaching the Treasure Room as quick as possible, so don't waste any matches on the boards before.
|Difficulty||Somewhat Hard||Hard||Very Hard|
- First board: Collect those upper smiling Diggy blocks. Then make as big combos as possible on the bottom, ignoring all other Diggy Blocks except those on the bottom.
- Second board:
- Go to the right side if there are matches at the right exit. Use the Magic Orb Line Blast at the top of the right column, to get the water to the exit and destroy two smiling Diggy blocks from the left side.
- To go to the left side, you should clear starting at the Diggy Blocks, then clear the left column.
- Third board (right): The Treasure Room. It is small but has only two colors, so every move should bring quite a lot of points. Match what brings the most points - so combos with highest number of same-colored "big" gemstones.
- Third board (left): A larger Treasure Room, but is has three colors, so there will be less "big moves", and you probably will fail to reach the target score.
There are two paths: 1-2-2L and 1-2-2R
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.