|Target score||100 points|
|Level 175||Level 176||Level 177|
- A lot of paths are pretty narrow, and even with two colors on a board, it's hard to get the water to the exit and bring down the totems. Ninja blocks make this level much harder.
- So often you will already see in the second board that it is not worth playing on, when you cannot clear three of the four small columns the level is already lost.
- And if you don't reach the third level with at least ten moves left, or a full Magic Orb (which is just as rare), you also do not even need to try it as it is completely impossible to charge the Magic Orb again with less then twelve moves. And then you have not used it yet.
|Difficulty||Very Easy||Very Hard||Intense|
- First board: Make big combos. Clear as much dirt as possible. Fill up your Magic Orb so that its Line Blast can help you pass the board.
- Second board: The same as the first board, but usually you cannot make any big combos.
- Third board: Make as big combos as you can. Fill your Magic Orb again and use it to pass the level.
This level has 1 depth and 3 boards.
Four more moves makes it just slightly less harder, as it is almost impossible even with many moves to charge the Magic Orb a third time. 900 points less for 1 star is a lot easier.
|Diamond Digger Saga Levels (2031-2045)|
|Episode 121|| Level 2031 • Level 2032 • Level 2033 • Level 2034 • Level 2035 • Level 2036 • |
Level 2037 • Level 2038 • Level 2039 • Level 2040 • Level 2041 • Level 2042 •
Level 2043 • Level 2044 • Level 2045
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.