|Fireflies||14 (Total: 14 - 6/4/4)|
|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 185||Level 186||Level 187|
Level 186 is the sixteenth level in Harlequin Dreams and the 60th firefly level in Diamond Digger Saga. To pass this level, you must wake up 14 fireflies and score at least 1,000 points in 20 moves or fewer.
- All boards have even 4 different colors, which makes it very difficult (if not frustrating) to match the combos.
- Collecting fireflies on the first and second board are mandatory, so if you open up the exit area while you haven't collected the fireflies yet, you will fail the level.
- First board: Keep in mind that fireflies are hollow - so you need to break just one thicker mud block from each side to get the water to all the fireflies on the board. Don't let the water to the exit before time.
- Second board: Break either the bottom mud block, or the one above it - not the top one. Pray for good combos.
- Third board: Use Line blast if you can. Get to those fireflies. It shouldn't be that hard.
- This level has 3 depths and 3 boards.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.