|Toys||50 (Total: 51)|
|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 187||Level 188||Level 189|
Level 188 is the eighteenth level in Harlequin Dreams and the 47th toy level in Diamond Digger Saga. To pass this level, you must collect at least 50 toys and score at least 1,000 points in 20 moves or fewer.
- There isn't much any difficulty in this level, except that you have to deal with three colours.
- Also, the first 23 toys to be collected are mandatory, so if you opened up the exit while you have less than 23 toys on the first board, you will fail the level.
- First board: It should be easy to collect all the toys on this board and break your way to the exit, with the help of big combos and a lot of given Color bursts. Save your Color Burst from the Magic Orb for the next board.
- Second board: Break the topmost mud block on both sides, so that you allow full flow of the gemstones to the required areas. Match some combos there, collecting as many toys as you can. Feel free to use Color Burst from Magic Orb to help you.
- This level has 2 depths and 2 boards.