|Episode||Toys 'R' Joy|
|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 204||Level 205||Level 206|
- This is a dumb level. It mostly depends on the luck to have rockets in the bottom edges under the totems.
- Steel blocks are really irritating, as they block the rockets.
- Three colors are a problem, because great precision of rockets is needed, and that's why you need to be very lucky to pass the level.
- First board: Clear the top row fast. It is essential, because it gives you the chance to clear the right column under the totem (you need a missile in that column) That narrow path in the bottom left corner is absolutely not essential for the water to flow to the exit. It will flow much easier on the top row and in the totem column.
- Second board: Break the mud blocks, ideally the top ones on the sides. Gem stones will spawn. If you have luck, you'll have missiles in the very bottom right and left corner. That's unlikely to happen. Also save your Color Burst for this board, that can help you to clear the blocks in the corners if there are no missiles.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.