|Fireflies||3 (Total: 3)|
|Target score||200 points|
|Level 210||Level 211||Level 212|
- Stone Maker Block is introduced, a really irritating block that can ruin your plans very quickly.
- First board: Destroy the stone maker block immediately. Then, destroy the required broken stones to get to the fireflies. Make sure you don't let the water to the exit before you've waken up both of the fireflies.
- Second board: If you can, destroy the mud block in the middle top. Then match some combos (but don't trigger the stone maker blocks!) until you charge up the Magic Orb, and use the Color Burst on the diamond just above the firefly. If you don't have a possible combo to destroy that mud block, don't be afraid to trigger some stone maker blocks, but make sure you focus on the diamond just above the firefly, because it's only one that you need to break to wake up the firefly and pass the level.
- Alternative strategy: Make a combo on one side of the mud blocks, and then another match with the color of the diamond between the stone makers. Water will flow to the fire fly and release it. The blocking happens thereafter and doesn't matter anymore!
- Stone maker block ( ) is introduced.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.