|Fireflies||13 (Total: 14)|
|Target score||500 points|
|Level 217||Level 218||Level 219|
Level 218 is the eighth level in Beetroot Valley and the 68th firefly level in Diamond Digger Saga. To pass this level you must wake up 13 fireflies and score at least 500 points in 26 moves or fewer.
- Number of fireflies needed is high.
- Stone maker blocks, once triggered, can make you spend a lot of moves.
- Solving levels like these does not depend on your ability, but on pure luck only. This is frustrating, but in no way challenging.
|Difficulty||Very Easy||Medium||Very Hard|
- Try to trigger as few stone maker blocks as possible.
- Focus on the combos that bring the water to the fireflies, without triggering the stone maker blocks.
- If possible, save a line blast for the last room. On the last board, placing a line blast at Row 8 is usually the best position to wake up the fireflies.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.