|Toys||22 (Total: 25)|
|Target score||100 points|
|Level 222||Level 223||Level 224|
- 18 moves are often not enough to release and collect the toys.
- Often it is not even possible to release a toy block, then you just can restart the level and loose a life.
- So passing this level does not depend on your skills to play but mostly on your luck (or no luck) in the setup of the blocks.
- Theoretically it would be a good idea to have water in most of the first board first, so toys don't need to be collected. But this will inadvertently lead to the situation, that gem stones fall in a pattern that for several moves there will not be a single match near the left water toy block, and also that you will open the exit before the upper water toy block has its third matches. And if that doesn't happen, some similar bad design in the second board will happen definitely.
- Release the toy blocks in the lower compartment first. Then collect these toys and open the third block. Watch out that you don't leave until you have collected most toys (but don't waste several moves for one toy only). You must have more than 5 moves left when leaving the first board.
- Save the color blast for the second board. You will need it if there are no possible matches next to the toy blocks (which happens quite often), or to collect the remaining toys in one (last) move.
- There's nothing special about this level except that it is very hard.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.