|Toys||50 (Total: 109)|
|Target score||500 points|
|Level 21||Level 22||Level 23|
- Amount of required toys is high. But the amount of available toys is so much higher, that makes it easy.
- WARNING: This level forces you to spend one shovel booster at the start!
Don't use Color Burst from Magic Orb until the last board. Collect most toys on the last board. Before, just take what you can't avoid ;-)
- First board: Collect the toys at the top right and top left corners first. Then collect the rest of the toys on the board (the ones positioned on porous blocks). Look for combos to do so. Afterwards, proceed to the next board as soon as possible.
- Second board: Go from the bottom to the top. Match some combos to collect the toys (all of them, if you can) and make sure the flow of water doesn't reach the exit before you've collected all or most of the toys on the board.
- Third board: Collect some toys (the ones you can) and make sure you proceed as soon as possible. You could have difficulties with breaking the way through - feel free to use the Color Burst to help you.
- Fourth board: There are a lot of toys here. If you have enough moves left, you should be able to collect enough toys and pass the level.
There was an enormous history of target score changes: 5,000 - 10,000 - 15,000 and 3,500 - ? - ?.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.